We released our first Xbox game, Agents vs Villain, the 07.11 for North America and most of EU. For us, this is a great milestone and a massive achievement! The reviews and feedback we have received are very positive.
But no release comes without hick-ups so today we released our first patch fixing the following issues:
- We fixed a bug that stopped you from getting the “Kill amount” achievements. If you have played the game and is supposed to get receive them just start up a game and play through a level or go back to the menu and the stats will be correctly updated. This should work even if the achievement stopped updating after passing the kill threshold.
- We discovered a rare issue that the game would not continue if you ended a boss fight and the Xbox lost connection to live.
- The “bomb ticking” sound pitch has been nerfed by 50% to make it 70% more comfortable to listen too.
- The Y-button would not always reset itself when used by Agents during boss fights.
And making sure we had fixed it we had to do this a lot:
A shout-out to Joe Cammisa for bringing the Kill amount bug to our attention! (Check out his podcast)
If you want to read some of the reviews we have gotten so far check out:
- https://youtu.be/_6egybTL5Ic?t=6952 (SML Podcast)
Thank you to everyone that has supported us so far! We do have some more news we would love to share in the near future!